- Date 23 Aug 2019
In partnership with China Electronics Chamber of Commerce (CECC), CW intends to bring a group of UK companies to exhibit at China International Digital Economy Expo (CIDEE), Shijiazhuang Hebei, from 11 - 13 Oct 2019.
As part of the establishment of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei (Jing-jin-ji) economic triangle, Hebei is tasked with development of Xiongan New Area – China’s New Tech Hub comparable to ShenZhen and Pudong Developments. Many non-capital enterprises from Beijing have committed to moving to this new area with the development extending to 2035. According to the New Area's development plan, Xiongan will prioritize the industrial layout of artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, mobile internet, biopharmaceutical development, genetic engineering, high-end medical equipment development, and satellite communication navigation, to form a world-class high-tech industrial cluster. The master plan for the area is to include in the development high-end and hi-tech industries, provision of quality shared public services, construction of a fast and highly-efficient transportation network, building a green and smart new city, fostering modernized city security system, and orderly and effective implementation.
CIDEE 2019 expo, held in Hebei, will be represented by high profile enterprises seeking new opportunities for XiongAn New Area. The expo provides a superb opportunity to showcase your business and expand into China market. The CW Group offer is at £2000 + vat for 40 sq m of exhibition space per company and includes the below:
- The opportunity to travel to China as part of a CW organised delegation along with up to 10 other CW members
- A reserved exhibition area on the CIDEE show floor
- Local VIP transportation from Beijing airport to CIDEE
- Up to 6 nights stay at a 5-star hotel, 2 rooms per company
- On site volunteer Chinese Interpreter (Profession Interpreter hire available)
- Professional construction set up of exhibition space (not including cost of materials)
- Pre-event business introductions to relevant companies from China
- At event introductions/meetings with suitable Chinese companies, other exhibitors and attendees
- Other business introductions to relevant companies in the days surrounding the Expo (subject to interests and timing)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDP) may be available for companies that meets criteria of ‘Get Exporting 2’ Programme.
For more information, please contact Patricia Chan