Conferences and events
If you are an event organiser you are welcome to use the auditorium at the Bradfield Centre free of charge, as long you meet three simple conditions:
- your content is of relevance to the local tech community
- members of the Bradfield Centre can attend your event
- you do not charge people to attend
- High-speed WiFi
- 2 x 84" Ultra HD LCD screens
- A selection of microphones
- A selection of furniture options
The auditorium is offered on a self service "Plug & Play" basis. Please note we do not employ staff to maintain the space so we ask that you kindly leave the room as you find it, ready for the next event to use. The auditorium is located on the ground floor with step free access. There are 6 marked disabled parking bays on site.
Catering is available on site, and you are also free to bring in your own catering as you see fit. We encourage you to take a tour, see the space and chat to our team about your individual event requirements.
Eating & drinking
Open to the public from 8.30am - 4pm Monday to Friday, the Lakeside cafe is managed by CH&Co.