- Date 26 Apr 2015
- Sectors Life Sciences
As a member of One Nucleus, Cambridge Science Park is encouraging companies and individuals involved with life sciences and academia to attend ON Helix, taking place on 14 July 2015 at the Wellcome Trust Conference Centre, Cambridge.
ON Helix 2015, is a one day event aimed at informing delegates of how to turn early stage inventions and ideas into innovative health treatments (new medicines, novel biomarkers, useful medical devices or improved medical practices).
It will present the UK landscape of the business environment, funding, scientific and clinical research excellence and will be a unique knowledge-sharing environment between academia and business:
- De-risking Research: Collaborative Models
- De-risking Partnerships: Sharing Data in Collaboration
- De-risking Funding: Investing in Early Stages of Development
Opening Keynote address:
Dr Bahija Jallal, Executive Vice President AstraZeneca and Head of MedImmune
- George Freeman MP – Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Life Sciences
- Dr Nicolas Sireau, AKU Society
- Dr Farid Bidgoli, MSD