- Closing date 31 Oct 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Our tools run complex and computationally-demanding mathematical models to predict the behaviour of industry processes. We produce rich, intuitive UI and visualisation tools that allow end users to interact with these models to make business-critical decisions.
In this role, you will work as part of an Agile development team on our Windows desktop applications, focusing on design and development of user interface components.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Recent experience of desktop application development as part of a commercial, academic or personal project
· Experience developing Windows user interfaces with one or more of WinForms (strongly desirable), WPF, MFC
· Experience of developing user interface components in C#
· Good communication skills
· Experience of using code profiling tools
· Experience with automated UI testing, e.g., Coded UI
· Experience with native C++ development
· Strong engineering, scientific or mathematical background
· Experience developing web user interfaces
· Experience of development as part of a team
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such