- Closing date 30 Aug 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
As a C# Developer with us, you will work as part of an Agile development team for our tools that run complex and computationally-demanding mathematical models to predict the behaviour of industry processes. The emphasis is on developing robust, highly optimised and scalable solutions.
The Spiral toolset offers complete flexibility across desktop, web, mobile and programmatic interfaces, each of which interacts with a common business logic layer.
· Design and development of C# business logic
· Data access layer design and implementation
· Multi-threaded, multi-user server components
· Distributed high-performance computing
· Cloud services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Software development experience with a personal or university project
· Good knowledge of C# or another object-oriented language
· Strong mathematical, engineering or scientific background
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
· Knowledge of the .NET framework
· Development as part of a team
· Unit testing and continuous integration
· Code profiling tools
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such