- Closing date 15 Dec 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Citrix Workspace is redefining the way that people work. It offers the most complete and integrated workspace to enable people to securely access their apps, desktops, and data from anywhere. With over 100 million users, Citrix solutions are relied on by more than 400,000 organisations including 98% of the Global Fortune 500.
Our team and what we’re looking for:
The Workspace Platform team is at the heart of the Citrix cloud transformation strategy, as we move from traditional on-premises solutions towards a cloud native model.
Our product has been through a transformation from an on-premise solution to multi-tenant backend services hosted in the cloud. We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to help us on a journey towards cloud native solutions.
As a team we welcome diversity and are proud of it. We are interested in open minded, creative problem solvers, who love learning and are passionate about sharing and growing.
- Design and implement highly available and scalable distributed backend services in the cloud.
- Influence and collaborate with internal teams to ensure the end to end delivery of solutions.
- Work in software with various Cloud partners (with exposure to Microsoft Azure).
- Help drive world-class software solutions for our customers.
- Engage in on-call escalations when required.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You know C# .NET Core, probably with some coding experience in other stacks or languages and a hunger to learn and grow. (golang, nodeJs, rust, etc.)
- You have experience working with Cloud providers (ideally Azure).
- You feel comfortable troubleshooting issues using Visual Studio or another debugger.
- Quality is important to you and you’ve seen the value in automated testing, CI/CD and testing methodologies such as BDD, wiremock.
And it would be great if you had exposure to:
- Cloud technologies and methods such as Kubernetes, Spinnaker, service mesh.
- System architectures such as CQRS, event sourcing, microservice, monolithic.
- The three pillars of observability using technologies such as Prometheus, ELK, Jaeger.