Did you know...
- On average, an electric vehicle costs around 4p per mile compared to 11p per mile for an average petrol car PLUS
- You can pay for an electric vehicle from your salary before tax and other contributions are deducted and only pay 1% of the value of the car in tax as a benefit in kind?
Join us on 10 February and learn all you need to know about owning and driving an electric vehicle.
Topics to be covered:
- Advantages of switching to an electric vehicle
- Financials - different ownership models, salary sacrifice, government subsidies and running costs
- Where can you charge? - different charging options and update on new charging points on the science park
Presentations and Q&A with representatives from industry experts Connected Kerb.
Please register on the right and use the below Zoom link to join the meeting:
Please click here to view the slides from the event.