- Closing date 17 Nov 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Royal Society of Chemistry as a member of our in house Travel team. As a Travel Coordinator you will provide travel booking services for staff in our UK and international offices.
This role demands a proactive professional with excellent communication and organisational skills. You will be supporting the Travel Executive and working with third party providers to book local and international travel. You will be liaising with internal customers to provide recommendations for day to day business travel, therefore we require someone who is highly professional with excellent customer service skills to help with both building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and third party suppliers.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience of business or retail travel booking is essential.
- Strong organisational and time management skills are required together with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to deliver against deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- A positive attitude to doing routine tasks as well as learning new skills.
- Competent in the use of IT solutions.
- Effective team player.
- An awareness of data protection and confidentiality.
As a not-for-profit publisher, we reinvest surplus funds back into the global scientific community, supporting our mission to advance excellence in the chemical sciences.
If interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Download the full job description here.