Microsoft Excel provides more than 450 Functions - a special type of formula that produces a specific result – and you may be wondering if you are using the most suitable ones for your project or task. There are a lot of complicated Formulas, but a great Formula doesn’t have to be complex. Perhaps you are even using Functions that are no longer required, as there are new features that can increase your productivity and reduce the risk of making mistakes.
Karen Roem has put together a list of Functions everyone should know – and those you possibly shouldn’t. Sign up for this fast-paced one-hour webinar and let Karen guide you through the topics and pick up lots of time-saving tips along the way.
What will be covered?
· Save time and apply Formulas and Functions to your everyday tasks
· Dos and don'ts when working with Formulas and Functions
· Work faster and smarter with your Formulas
· Trace and audit Formulas in a worksheet
· Learn numerous time-saving tricks and shortcuts
· One-hour Zoom webinar including time for Q&As.
· Live demo using Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 - suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users.
· Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar using the reference manual.
Please register using the form on the right and use the Zoom link below to join the webinar.