- Date 18 Dec 2019
- Time 12.30-13.30 (sandwich lunch between 12.00 & 12.30)
- Address The Bradfield Centre Milton Road CB4 0GF
Everyone working in a marketing or communications role for a company on the Cambridge Science Park is welcome to attend this free Marketing Special Interest Group.
- Kevin Gwilliam of Johnson Matthey will share their approach to CSR and community initiatives, and the role of marketing in these activities
- Jeanette Walker will introduce the new Cambridge Science Park app and ask how the Marketing SIG could aid engagement with it
- Any other business, ideas for future meetings and knowledge sharing
At each meeting, we’ll also introduce interesting resources available to the marketing community. In this session we will be showcasing the Cambridge Network's marketing peer learning group.
This SIG is independently facilitated by Faye Holland of cofinitive.