Karen Roem one of the Park’s favourite presenters is doing two new webinars – first one is ‘ 7 reasons to use styles in Word’
Word allows you to format your documents in many different ways. Instead of using direct formatting, work with built-in Styles to quickly and easily apply your formatting choices throughout your document and take advantage of the following features to increase your productivity:
1. Maintain consistent formatting
2. Save time modifying your document
3. Protect your formatting
4. Navigate through a long document
5. Fast way to move and print parts of your document
6. Add a hyperlinked table of contents
7. Insert automatic cross-references such as “see page 8”
Join Karen Roem for a lively, fast paced one hour webinar - a mix of demonstrations and business examples and practise what you've learned at your own pace in your own time.
- Live demo using Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 - suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users
- Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files / free templates during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar.
Testimonial from attendee at previous Karen Roem webinar: "Thank you so much for the workshop – your tips are always helpful – you can legitimately say that my mind was blown"
Please register on the right and a Zoom link will be sent to you before the event.