- Date 14 May 2014
Over the past few years there have been growing concerns regarding the contamination of food from inks used on secondary food packaging and the use of recycled packaging paperboard. The packaging industry is striving to avoid the use of materials and substances which contain mineral oil hydrocarbons.
- Ensures reliable and optimised digital print performance to maximise production uptime and throughput
- Is optimised for print performance to ensure high drop placement accuracy, and optimal drop formation
- Requires minimal printhead maintenance and is warranted against long-term damage to the printhead
- Is differentiated from other non-warranted fluids which could potentially damage Xaar printheads
- Is certified to work consistently and reliably for a year of heavy usage
Ultimately, a Xaar- approved MOF ink provides Coding and Marking customers with the knowledge that the ink has been validated, approved and enhanced to give unrivalled print performance and trouble-free operation.
The operations of the DIC Group are divided into four segments: graphic arts; industrial materials; high performance & applied products; and electronics & information materials. Through these operations, the Group supplies an extensive range of essential products to industrial users around the world. A leader in the global markets for printing inks, organic pigments and performance resins, the DIC Group continues to strengthen its international position while contributing to industry and society through its innovative products and technologies.