- Closing date 30 Apr 2020
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
At Mogrify, you’ll be joining a passionate and innovative team of world experts whose mission is to transform the future development of life-saving cell therapies using our proprietary direct cellular conversion technology (Rackham et al., Nature Genetics, 2016). Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, you will help to address the challenges associated with efficacy, safety and scalability in the development and manufacture of new cell therapies, making a difference to your colleagues, collaborators and to the patients we serve.
We believe that success is a journey undertaken by aligned individuals who respect and enjoy each other, an ethos that since its inception has enabled Mogrify to redefine what is possible for a newly formed biotech. In 2019, we have raised over $20 million USD funding, established a team with unparalleled track records and received recognition from industry peers for our innovation and potential to be transformative in the discovery and development of new medicines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Strategy Analyst. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success and patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative market analysis to advise the long-term and short-term strategic direction of the company;
- Work with the Business Development team on the continued development of the business plan for specific market segments and assigned accounts;
- Construct deal revenue models to support the Business Development team on deal valuation and negotiation;
- Review scientific and medical literature to aid identification of Mogrify’s competitive advantage in the Cell and Gene therapy field;
- Research healthcare product reimbursement models and determine product-market fits leveraging the Mogrify technology accordingly;
- Coordinate internal strategic exercises including the R&D and IP team to accelerate the scientific and commercial research of Mogrify’s potential applications;
- Identify, reach-out and foster relationships with scientific and commercial key opinion leaders in the cell therapy space;
- Prepare summary information on the progress of the program, timeline updates, and risk/opportunity assessments for periodic presentations with senior management;
- Write thought leadership articles within the cell therapy and biotechnology space;
- A degree in the biological sciences is required (PhD highly preferred) with a minimum of 3 years working experience in strategy consulting and/or investment banking and/or business development and commercialization, with direct experience in healthcare product commercialization;
- A scientific background in cell therapy is highly desirable; MBA a plus
- Strong capability in revenue modeling and quantitative market research;
- Ability to synthesize product/market intelligence and generate an appropriate go-to-market strategy accordingly;
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to coordinate strategic exercises with a large group while also capable of being extremely effective independently;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Well-developed skills for gaining the cooperation of others and brokering communication and harmony among both internal and external networks;
- A driven individual who strives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution; understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days’ annual leave
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for to [email protected].