- Closing date 30 Jul 2021
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
At Mogrify, you’ll be joining a passionate and innovative team of world experts whose mission is to transform the future development of cell therapies, as well as pioneer an entirely new class of in vivo reprogramming therapies using our proprietary suite of platforms to direct cellular reprogramming (Rackham et al., Nature Genetics, 2016) and the maintenance of cell identity (Kamaraj et al., Cell Systems, 2020). Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, you will help to address the challenges associated with efficacy, safety and scalability in the development and manufacture of new cell therapies, making a difference to your colleagues, collaborators and to the patients we serve.
We believe that success is a journey undertaken by aligned individuals who respect and enjoy each other, an ethos that since its inception has enabled Mogrify to redefine what is possible for a newly formed biotech. To date, we have raised over $37 million USD funding, established a team with unparalleled track records and received recognition from industry peers for our innovation and potential to be transformative in the discovery and development of new medicines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Senior Project Manager to drive and guide cell reprogramming and gene therapy projects from research through and into the clinic. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success, and patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Lead the translation of project strategy into project plans and key deliverables, challenging assumptions for time, costs, and risk, to optimize project delivery.
- Contribute to project strategy as a key member of the project team, in alignment with the overarching strategy of the business, acting as the ‘hub’ for project information.
- Provide effective project governance and report progress to stakeholders.
- With the Project Leader, drive project teams to meet the deliverables, goals, and timelines.
- Serve as the knowledge expert on contractual obligations, working collaboratively with internal partners.
- With the Project Leader, drive the delivery and development of high-quality presentations for key governance committees.
- Act as the Alliance Manager (when required) for projects/programs, responsible for the effective management collaboration.
- BA/BSc in a biological science and greater than 8 years’ experience working in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry.
- A proven track record in the application of project management processes associated with the discovery and early development of drugs.
- Possess the scientific acumen and strategic vision necessary to guide project delivery.
- Technical or scientific expertise in one or more functional areas involved in drug development, and a working knowledge of cell and gene therapy is desirable.
- Working knowledge of project management software solutions.
- Ability to manage teams and individuals in a matrix environment.
- Ability to negotiate with team members to resolve project/team issues.
- Professional, dedicated, and detail-oriented, with effective decision-making skills.
- Independent thinking and willingness to propose new ideas.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with defined timelines.
- Team player, self-motivated with positive thinking and a “can-do” attitude.
- Act as a role model for partnering, collaboration and cross functional working.
- Confident when chairing/leading discussions within project teams and with senior management.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Professional Project Management certification is desirable but not essential.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing to a maximum of 30 days)
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.