- Closing date 16 Dec 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Citrix is expanding its security team with seasoned security research professionals. We are a well-established team operating from multiple locations around the world, and have a record of innovation in foundational security technologies. We are now focused on cloud and mobile security, and we collaborate with fellow engineering teams across the globe to implement our solutions.
The Security Researcher will be instrumental in identifying new threats to Citrix customers. You will identify emerging software threats via open research and other sources. You must thrive on demonstrating novel and previously unproven security techniques, for attack and defence, under practical but demanding conditions. You will work with a broad range of environments from the smallest to the largest scale.
Responsibilities include leveraging existing tools, developing unique tools, and using them to automate both vulnerability analysis and protection. To succeed in this role, you must possess a strong knowledge of a range of security technologies, have truly impressive scripting/programming skills, and live to identify the next attack vector no matter how deep it is hidden. Strong English writing/speaking skills are required; the ideal individual will be comfortable presenting their findings to internal and external audiences.
- 3 years of professional or academic experience within a Security Research role
- Strong understanding of network security protocols and software security mechanisms
- Strong programming skills in one or more programming or scripting languages
- Strong written and presentation skills in English
- Graduate degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Computer Security, Security Engineering, or related discipline), or equivalent security industry work experience
- Publication of past research and/or speaking engagements.
- Contribution to security standards evolution.