- Closing date 16 Dec 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Citrix Workspace is redefining the way that people work. It offers the most complete and integrated workspace to enable people to securely access their apps, desktops, and data from anywhere. With over 100 million users, Citrix solutions are relied on by more than 400,000 organisations including 98% of the Global Fortune 500.
The Workspace Platform team is at the heart of the Citrix cloud transformation strategy, as we move from traditional on-premises solutions towards a cloud native model.
You’ll be passionate about Agile, Scrum and have a keen interest in enabling teams through process improvements, metrics to become more successful.
As a group, we have adopted SAFe and have freedom to experiment.
As a team we welcome diversity and are proud of it. You’ll be an open minded, creative problem solver, who loves learning and is passionate about sharing and growing.
- You work as a Scrum Master or Agile Lead within a cross-functional software and SRE team.
- Through SAFe, you’ll enable smooth process and pathways to delivery, by delivering Scrum/Agile principles to our software lifecycle.
- You’ll help coordinate teams and remove obstacles during delivery, communicating with stakeholders, product and engineering managers.
- Keep our teams focused and goal focus.
- You’ll be the team’s JIRA champion focusing on managing metrics, dashboards, sprints, progress.
- You can help drive world-class software solutions for our customers.
- Participate in resourcing, planning, retrospectives and demonstrations.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You enjoy coordinating and enabling teams to achieve objectives.
- You are fact and metrics driven.
- Agile/Scrum and improving process or dev experience is your passion.
- You have an outgoing personality.
- You have passion and experience in working with any Cloud provider (preferably Azure).
- You've had a previous life as a Software engineer.
And it would be great if you had exposure to:
- Teams operating in the Cloud or Kubernetes based workloads.
- SAFe or similar frameworks.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with software development teams.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Scrum Master across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Deep understanding of Agile values, principles, as well as Scrum framework.
- Agile Scrum Certification (i.e. SAFe SSM, CSM, PMP-ACP, etc.).
- Excellent facilitation, conflict mediation, and situational awareness skills.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Track record of successfully managing software features and releases from concept to new product introduction.
- Solid understanding of Jira administration.
- Experience working and managing Atlassian suite tools.
- Experience and knowledge of Kanban framework.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.