- Closing date 15 Apr 2021
- Type Part-time
- Duration Permanent
The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has a great opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join us on a permanent part-time (21 hours over 4-5 days per week) basis.
Whilst this role is based at our Cambridge office (free onsite parking and close to the guided busway and Cambridge North railway), you will need to be able to initially and occasionally work from home within the UK.
The Royal Society of Chemistry is a not-for-profit internationally renowned publisher of high-quality chemical science knowledge and the professional body for chemists in the UK, with a reputation as an influential champion for the chemical sciences. We employ around 600 staff in 6 countries and reinvest all our income to achieve our charitable objectives in support of the chemical sciences community and advancing chemistry.
Our employees are essential to what we do and providing them with the support and challenge to enable them to achieve the organisation’s goals is key to our success. Our HR team play a vital operational and hands-on role in supporting our business areas across the organisation and internationally.
As the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Recruitment Coordinator, you will provide professional, confidential and seamless administrative support and coordination to our HR team, especially to our Recruitment team.
We are looking for:
- Experience in administration or coordination role, ideally within a HR or recruitment team
- Knowledge of start to end recruitment process and applicant management
- Good Microsoft package skills, including coordination of queries into shared team mailboxes
- Experience at Administrator level of using ATS (currently iCIMS) and HR systems (currently Cascade)
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive material and information.
We also offer a great work environment and excellent benefits.
If you are interested, please apply before the end of the advertised closing date.