- Closing date 31 Aug 2022
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Biofidelity’s mission is to improve and extend cancer patients’ lives by enabling better targeting of therapies, early detection of treatment resistance, and routine monitoring of treatment response. Our unique technology is designed to allow rapid, broad adoption of our assays in testing labs around the world, enabling a step change in patient care.
At Biofidelity we are proud to have built a culture of teamwork, openness and trust. We work towards well-defined goals, with a strong belief that we can bring real benefits to patients. Our people are keen to take responsibility for their work and share both their successes and challenges.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including private medical care, share option scheme, pension, cycle to work scheme, 26 days per year holiday allowance and free physical training sessions.
Biofidelity is seeking an experienced and efficient Quality Specialist to support with the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of their Quality Management System. The position will work closely with staff to promote a quality culture and ensure understanding of Quality Systems. This position reports to the Director of Quality.
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality Management System.
- Supporting the Product Development team in the creation and maintenance of product development documentation (Medical Device/Technical Files), including risk management activities.
- Supporting the Director of Quality with regulatory activities including audits and preparation of technical documentation.
- Promote the development of a ‘Quality Culture.’
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experienced in many elements of ISO 13485:2016 and used to having responsibility for specific areas i.e. document control, internal audits, validation and product development
- Experience in compilation of design history files, medical device files etc (desired)
- Experienced in use of electronic document management systems and other software
- Experience in ISO 14971 Risk Management, and facilitating risk management exercises i.e. FMEA and subsequent reporting
- Trained ISO 13485:2016 internal auditor. Proven experience of supplier auditing and evaluations is also preferable.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to deadlines, think on your feet to solve problems and maintain a high level of accuracy, even in a changeable work environment.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in science, medical or technical field
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience, working in quality, under a ISO 13485:2016 quality management system. Experience of working with in vitro diagnostic devices is preferred.
- ISO 13485:2016 internal auditor.