- Closing date 29 Dec 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
DisplayLink is transforming how it does product development, moving into an organization that emphasizes distributed control, alignment and autonomy. This is being achieved by product implementation based on lean & agile principles and with long lived product groups developing innovative products that make it easy to connect displays to devices in increasingly pixel-rich environments.
As a Project Manager, you will support a Product leadership team within our Smart Workspaces Group, helping with the governance of product development in accordance with product goals. As part of the Program Management group you will be involved in driving transformation, delivering both product and organizational change.
Example key tasks and responsibilities:
- Review, investigate, collaborate on improving Product group way of working through experiment driven change
- Ensure that the business value of the Smart Workspaces group for DisplayLink is clearly flowing and can be communicated
- Supporting the Product Leadership Team to work with key stakeholders to achieve, define and agree goals, outcomes and deliverables
- Actively contribute and participate in DisplayLink’s strategic direction
As a Project Manager you will need to:
- Show a clear understanding and experience of implementing Software focused projects and programs in electronics products including the interactions between Software, Hardware, Sales and Operations.
- Have experience of collaborative working with internal and external partner teams across different sites/geographies to deliver high quality, high technology products