- Closing date 31 Oct 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
To work as part of the Common Cloud Platform team to research, design and implement the AVEVA cloud platform using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
• To design and develop cutting edge, highly available and scalable features
• To maintain and grow your knowledge in an environment of rapidly changing technology
• To promote cloud technologies and practices throughout AVEVA
• To demonstrate and promote secure practices
• To work as part of an agile development team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess all of the following skills:
• Cloud development, especially AWS or Microsoft Azure.
• Serverless development using AWS Lambda or ASP.NET Core API Apps
• Knowledge of Developing using Microservice/Service Architectures
• REST API Design Principles
• Proven strong design and coding skills with a reputation for delivering quality results quickly
• A strong desire to own and solve challenges
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Web development using Angular or equivalent.
• Thirst for learning and the confidence to put the learning into practice straight away
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Be both highly motivated and motivating
• Enjoy working in a fast and dynamic environment
• Adaptable and flexible
• Enjoy removing obstacles within and outside this role and working with others to overcome them
• Enjoy problem solving
• Highly analytical approach
• Excellent attention to detail
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such