- Closing date 31 Mar 2020
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
At Mogrify, you’ll be joining a passionate and innovative team of world experts whose mission is to transform the future development of life-saving cell therapies using our proprietary direct cellular conversion technology (Rackham et al., Nature Genetics, 2016). Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, you will help to address the challenges associated with efficacy, safety and scalability in the development and manufacture of new cell therapies, making a difference to your colleagues, collaborators and to the patients we serve.
We believe that success is a journey undertaken by aligned individuals who respect and enjoy each other, an ethos that since its inception has enabled Mogrify to redefine what is possible for a newly formed biotech. In 2019, we have raised over $20 million USD funding, established a team with unparalleled track records and received recognition from industry peers for our innovation and potential to be transformative in the discovery and development of new medicines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Marketing Associate. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success and patient impact.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Provide ongoing general marketing support for a multitude of marketing activities, facilitating numerous projects from inception through to fruition;
- Collaboratively work with the wider commercial and research teams to provide on-demand and proactive support, enabling commercial success and ensuring the availability of key brand assets;
- Develop, manage and measure an effective social media and content dissemination strategy, utilizing core messaging, news flow and editorial to drive traffic and build network;
- Input into the development and implementation of a productive digital landscape, utilizing integrated marketing tools (Web, Social, Search, Email and Contact Management) to build awareness and capture engagement;
- Act as logistical liaison for scheduled conferences, symposia and events, including timings, data capture and related communications;
- Provide ongoing clear communication to internal and external stakeholders, including executive leadership, the wider team and third-party suppliers;
- Recent BSc/MSc graduate in a relevant area with at least 1 year of follow-on experience in a marketing or communications capacity;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- A team player, who is self-motivated, thinks positively and holds a pro-active attitude towards their work;
- An understanding of digital marketing practices and tools, such as web development, social media, search, email and/or CRM, would be advantageous;
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 Days’ annual leave
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for to [email protected].