- Closing date 16 Mar 2020
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Citrix Workspace is redefining the way that people work. It offers the most complete and integrated workspace to enable people to securely access their apps, desktops, and data from anywhere. With over 100 million users, Citrix solutions are relied on by more than 400,000 organisations including 98% of the Global Fortune 500.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an inspiring leader with the passion, experience and knowledge to develop our teams, culture, and the cloud native applications to complement our Workspace Platform group here in Cambridge, UK.
Key to your success as a leader at Citrix, will be the ability to help spearhead the development of the technical and operational paths needed to reach our next milestone: To become a cloud native solution.
The Workspace Platform team is at the heart of the Citrix cloud transformation strategy, as we move from traditional on-premises solutions towards a cloud native model.
As our transformation gathers pace, the team is building the multi-tenancy capabilities and characteristics needed to deliver a greater experience to our customers. We now want to move our development efforts to the next-level and to create a more elastic and scalable form.
Your role as a leader in the Workspace team:
You’ll be a natural at building a culture of awesomeness, but will also:
· Grow and develop high performing, engaged engineers through regular support, coaching and mentoring.
· Drive the end to end feature development alongside product management and architects.
· Influence Operations and SRE teams to ensure the end to end delivery of our solutions.
· Inspire team focus and clarity whilst working alongside Leadership and stakeholders.
· Develop effective OKRs and KPIs for teams and stakeholders.
· Help drive product health definition and ensure its sustainability and improvement (99.95% uptime, performance and UX metrics)
· Engage in on-call escalations and build mitigation and resolution plans.
· Continue building our team of 9+ engineers by attracting and hiring exceptional talent.
What we need you to be:
You are obsessed about building products that users love:
· You understand, design, and build cloud native solutions.
· You have got demonstrable experience running cloud applications (e.g. AWS, Azure).
· You have a background adopting and improving software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile, SAFe or similar).
· Experienced in software development and/or cloud automation a bonus.
· Be fluent in CI/CD workflows and its cultural and process implications.
· Able to understand, articulate architectural decisions to stakeholders.
· You should be passionate about transformation and thrive on change and ambiguity.
· 5+ years' experience in a leadership position within an Agile software development organisation.