- Closing date 23 Jan 2022
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
At Mogrify, you’ll be joining a passionate and innovative team of world experts whose mission is to pioneer a new class of in vivo reprogramming therapies, as well as transform the future development of cell therapies using our proprietary suite of computational platforms to direct cellular reprogramming (Rackham et al., Nature Genetics, 2016) and the maintenance of cell identity (Kamaraj et al., Cell Systems, 2020). Working in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, you will help to address the challenges associated with efficacy, safety and scalability in the development and manufacture of new cell therapies, making a difference to your colleagues, collaborators and to the patients we serve.
We believe that success is a journey undertaken by aligned individuals who respect and enjoy each other, an ethos that since its inception has enabled Mogrify to redefine what is possible for a newly formed biotech. To date, we have raised over $37 million USD funding, established a team with unparalleled track records and received recognition from industry peers for our innovation and potential to be transformative in the discovery and development of new medicines.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious HR Business Partner. The right candidate will believe nothing is impossible, and that given the right opportunity, their hard work and adaptability will allow them to achieve the highest standards, delivering world-class science, commercial success, and patient impact.
Reporting to the Director of HR, you will partner with leaders at all levels across the business. You will play a key role in enabling our HR team to deliver on our progressive people strategy to support Mogrify’s growth and ensure the company maintains its competitive advantage, focussing on culture, values, engagement, talent acquisition, talent development, retention, and succession planning.
At Mogrify, you will:
- Collaborate with Director of HR and stakeholders to assess and influence key decisions regarding talent and people,
- Understand Mogrify’s business strategy and have working knowledge of relevant business functions,
- Lead discussions with senior leaders providing guidance and input on organizational design,
- Partner with leaders to assess gaps and ensure functional people strategies are developed and embedded to drive value to the business,
- Work with line managers to facilitate succession planning, ensure people capability gaps are addressed and development plans are in place,
- Coach and influence leaders and managers around people issues providing support and advice,
- Collaboratively deliver internal communications focussed around championing our culture and increasing opportunities for cross-functional collaboration,
- Partner with leaders to drive engagement across the organization.
- CIPD certified or similar internationally recognized professional HR qualification is a plus,
- Ideally, you will have worked in a high growth life sciences company,
- Experience as a generalist or business partner,
- Commercially and culturally astute, with the ability to influence senior leaders,
- Excellent communicator who is confident, capable, and credible with the ability to have challenging conversations and coach leaders,
- Highly resourceful with the ability to collaborate in a team to deliver results,
- Well-developed skills around facilitation and mediation,
- High levels of personal drive and ability to balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously,
- Good attention to detail and an ability to analyze and use data in decision making,
- Experience in identifying and resolving bottlenecks, able to take initiative even in unfamiliar situations or ambiguous circumstances.
How will you be rewarded?
We look for great, not good, rewarding hard work with upper quartile remuneration and a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Contributory pension (8%)
- Health and dental insurance
- Share options scheme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing to a maximum of 30 days)
How can you apply?
If this sounds like you and you share our core values, and you can also bring something new to our culture, we’d love to share our journey with you. To learn more and apply, please send your CV and a covering letter stating the title of the position you are applying for to email@example.com.