- Closing date 31 Mar 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Production Planner/Purchaser to join our team in Cambridge.
This role will provide support to both the planning and procurement department and will be assisting in, but not limited to;
- Coordinating production workflow using SAP software
- Planning and prioritising of production to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum delay
- Preparing and distributing production paperwork and documents
- Updating performance reports
- Document archiving
- Working closely with sales and production to ensure customer demands are met
- Raising purchase orders
- Running and analysing reports to:
- maintain raw material stocks
- maintain supplier consignment stock
- Ensuring on time delivery targets are met
The successful candidate will come from a manufacturing environment with strong IT Skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, excellent communication as well as the ability to problem solve and prioritise. You should be a logical and methodical thinker with excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Experience of working in SAP would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- OTE 10% bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
Heraeus Noblelight is proud to receive a 2015 Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for its development of an automated manufacturing process for flash lamps.