- Closing date 31 Oct 2019
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer with knowledge of developing a Component Library as part of a Design System. You will collaborate with the UI/UX team to deliver intuitive user experiences to support a growing portfolio of products. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference in UI/UX within AVEVA.
You will work as part of an agile development team which includes testers, product owner and user experience specialists. You will liaise with architects to ensure components integrate into architecture strategy, as well as working with development teams who are located globally (UK, Europe, India, Australia and US).
AVEVA is one of the Engineering Software Industry’s greatest success stories, working on exciting industry-leading products, as you can see in the below link;
‘MS Build 2017 – Keynote Day 3’ www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HmXn9EeCwA (start at 42:15)
· Build a multi-device, touch-enabled Angular Component Library and theming based on UX specifications
· Define best practices/patterns for Web Application Development using Angular
· Ensure code quality through review and pull requests
· Analyse feature requests and code contributed by product teams
· Document Component Library use
· Design behaviour of components using UX best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Angular, Angular Material, Angular CLI
· Angular Component Library Development
· HTML, SCSS, Typescript
· Git, NPM
· UX best practices including Material Design
· Understanding of UI/UX in an Agile environment
· Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools; familiarity with graphic design elements and design tools
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such