- Closing date 31 May 2022
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
We’re looking for someone that’s been part of a great SaaS Enterprise sales team. An Enterprise Sales Executive that’s experienced enough to decode large organisations and truly help them be more successful. You'll be capable of closing large deals, but also humble enough to realise when you need support from different teams across the business.
You'll help our customers by using a blend of consultative sales and top-notch customer service, and you’ll be able to build a deep knowledge of our product and the solutions we offer to help our customers.
Our Enterprise Sales Team is a critical part of our strategy and as such is very well supported from BDR prospecting to full account based marketing to help you succeed in your aim of growing revenue through acquisition and expansion of Enterprise accounts.
Gearset’s success so far has been built on top of customers finding us, having a great time with our free trial, and then easily subscribing at a simple price point.
We’re now building out our team of Enterprise sales people to maximise the opportunity within our Enterprise accounts, and also go win new logos within the same vertical.
What we're looking for
- Experience selling an Enterprise level SaaS product - both securing new business and growing existing accounts
- Ability to work closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Experience of successfully managing high profile, large accounts, dealing with complex sales processes
- Experienced to know how to identify strategic decision makers, and plan to nurture them as prospects
- Proven commercial success in working with executives within very large organisations.
- The ability to work well with the wider Gearset team to deliver solutions that our customers love.
- Continuous communication with prospects via email and phone (inbound and outbound)
- The ability to identify high value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organisations
Nice to haves
- Experience of selling within the Salesforce ecosystem
A little about our hours, salary and benefits
- Salary: £60k - £80k base with a realistic OTE of £100k - £130k depending on experience
- You'll work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday; based from our Cambridge office, but with the opportunity of flexible home working
- Most of our customers are US based, so while you control your diary and work mostly UK hours, you'll be expected to make calls in the evening (up to 10pm) if that's when the customer is available
- Company Pension Plan (matching up to 5%)
- Bupa health care for you and your family
- Life Insurance & Critical Illness cover
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch in the office
- Discounted gym membership, as well as many other wellness benefits
Gearset is the leading DevOps solutions for the millions of people developing on Salesforce, the world's biggest enterprise PaaS.
In a few short years, we’ve rocketed from a 7 person start-up to over 130 people, and become the DevOps solution of choice for some of the world’s biggest companies, including Disney, Accenture, and even Salesforce themselves.
We’re proud of what we’ve built and how we’ve built it. We work as a team, where attributes of trust, openness and honesty are key, as they allow us to have a feedback-driven culture that keeps us always improving.
Alongside our Glassdoor score of 4.9/5, and customer G2 scores of 4.8/5, we recently received three awards from Best Companies UK in 2021. This includes UK top 10 best mid-sized company and top 3 best technology company to work for, as well as an Excellence in Wellbeing award in 2020.