- Closing date 31 May 2018
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
CTT is a fast-growing and exciting VC-backed company that is a leading provider of 3D Touch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets. We work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt our technologies into their products worldwide.
For this role, you will have followed an Electronics and Electrical Engineering degree with 2+ years of experience. This is a very hands-on position, and you will be primarily involved in the design, implementation, test and integration of our 3D Multi-touch system. The candidate should have experience of analogue circuit design, PCB design, layout and testing. We’re seeking highly motivated and self-starting problem solvers who have a natural desire to innovate and get the job done, whatever it takes.
As Electronics Engineer the key skills and qualities required are:
- Analogue electronics hardware design
- Excellent PCB design, manufacture and debugging capabilities, including soldering, etc.
- Good analytical / problem solving skills
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering degree (minimum 2:1) from a reputable university
- Excellent spoken and written English, with clear communication skills
As Electronics Engineer beneficial skills (not essential) involve:
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Digital electronics hardware design
- Previous experience of working with touch screen and display systems
- Experience with Altium Designer and Spice simulators
The candidate must be prepared to get hands-on and work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a passionate team of engineers. The candidate should possess a strong motivation for start-up culture and success through stock options. There's an excellent potential for professional growth and financial gain. A competitive salary, bonus, stock options, holiday and pension will be offered.