- Closing date 31 Dec 2023
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop compelling content that supports the commercial growth of our Wireless and Digital Services (WDS) Division. Your work will bring to life our client success stories, brilliant people and promote the unique services we offer to the market.
You’ll be the go-to person in the company for WDS content, where your stories will perform a vital internal knowledge management function, as well as being used via the Cambridge Consultants (CC) digital marketing channels to tell the story of the company to the outside world.
This is a brand-new role for CC and the right person will be able to make it their own!
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for working with teams across the company to originate and manage a central repository of WDS content that includes (but is not limited to) case studies, staff biographies, project images and videos, thought leadership articles, technology briefings and service offerings.
As well as communicating to internal audiences, your content will support external marketing programmes. Using SEO research as a basis, this will include content on the CC website and engaging thought leadership distributed via multiple external channels.
Whether you’re attending project meetings to create sales enablement materials or meeting with customers to understand our success stories, you’ll decide the best story arch to ensure the messaging is always captivating.
We’ve detailed below a snapshot of your responsibilities, but this list is not exhaustive and will likely grow over time:
- Research, write and maintain an internal repository of up to date case studies
- Work with clients and the CC creative team to develop a small number of high impact case studies for the CC website
- Create compelling sales enablement materials for the business development team
- Conduct SEO research, using the resulting analysis to inform messaging for new website content and to inform updates to existing content
- Work with our global marketing teams to ensure messaging is adapted, translated and accessible across all regions
- Own and maintain WDS assets in the company’s image library
- Ensure staff biographies are maintained for project proposals and external marketing
- Work with technology leaders to help research and write thought leadership content, this might include conference presentations, whitepapers, articles, media comments, etc
- Work with the CC internal (and potentially external) creative teams to ensure stories are brought to life with supporting imagery, illustrations and video (where appropriate)
We believe this role will be best performed by someone who can regularly visit the office.
We’re looking for applicants with the following skills or experience:
- Significant experience in a content marketing or related role, within a B2B business
- Demonstrable skills in creating written and visual content for a range of channels including email, social, web and more
- The ability to distil clear and compelling messaging from highly complex topics
- Professional qualifications in marketing, communications, or a related field
The following would be advantageous, but we would still encourage you to apply without:
- Demonstrable content background within a global business, preferably either technology-focused, or a technology-based B2B professional services firm
- Experience as a trusted advisor working strategically and supporting senior leaders and stakeholders across a complex business
- Strong knowledge of contemporary integrated marketing communications practices and techniques
- Highly collaborative self-starter, with good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Competitive salary reviewed annually
- Company profit share
- Generous pension
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours and location
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, with flexibility to carry over / borrow
- Comprehensive insurance - Life, disability, private healthcare and travel insurance (business & leisure)
- Enhanced family leave benefit of 13 weeks full-pay parental leave for those that meet qualifying criteria
- Career development and training opportunities
- Social committee
- Discounted train season tickets, through Travel Plan Plus
- If travelling to Cambridge by train; Free shuttle service to/from Cambridge North train station, through Cambridge Science Park
- Whilst in the office; Free canteen - breakfast, lunch & refreshments
- A comprehensive relocation package is available, if applicable