- Closing date 29 Mar 2019
We're looking for someone who loves a challenge, can work independently and take on the responsibility for all aspects of software development. You'll work closely with our CTO to deliver real results for Cambridge Heartwear.
- 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics (or similar).
- Literate (minimum 2 years’ experience) in at least one of C/C++/python/swift
- A practical, organized and analytical approach to work.
- A strong analytical background.
- General IT skills in preferably Linux, but also comfortable using Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Prior experience using AWS including Kinesis, DynamoDB.
- Prior experience with React.
- Prior experience with IOS/Android development.
- Efficient in gathering, cleansing and manipulating data.
- Enthusiasm for producing graphically appealing results.
If you're interested in working with us, please submit a one page CV and cover letter to [email protected] If appropriate, we'll contact you to schedule an interview.
We can be flexible depending on whether you want to work full-time, part-time on a freelance basis. This is something we're more than happy to discuss during the interview process.