- Closing date 31 Mar 2018
The SHE department is seeking a highly organised and self-motivated Senior SHE Administrator to support the team and maintain key documentation. A meticulous logical approach will be required to maintain and update key information; along with a flexible and resourceful approach to deal with ad hoc issues that arise working in a fast paced technology consultancy.
The core function of the Senior SHE Administrator role will be to provide efficient administrative support to the SHE department.
- Maintaining SHE records, documents and databases, updating items as required.
- Organising meetings, setting agendas and taking minutes.
- Planning routine checks of equipment (fire alarms, fire extinguishers emergency radios etc) and maintaining test records.
- Arranging site inductions for new starter, visitors and contractors as required.
- Organising DSE assessments and purchasing ergonomic or protective equipment as required
- Collating and disseminating SHE performance metrics
- Exemplary organisational skills to maintain SHE documentation, records and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Systematic and logical approach to plan and maintain routine departmental activities.
- Able to deal with multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and Sharepoint 365 would be advantageous.
- Health Safety and Environmental experience
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.