- Closing date 31 Mar 2018
We are proud to be a Times Top 100 Company and our employees are at very much at the core of our business values. Our Recruitment Officers play a vital role in attracting and recruiting what makes us so successful – our people.
If you are a strong and professional technology recruiter, who is proactive and likes to work hard in a really great environment with fun and fantastic people, please get in touch.
You will play a key role in adding value to the business by attracting and recruiting excellent Science, Technology, Engineering, Design and Mathematics talent across all levels of seniority. You’ll strategize about how and where we can recruit, and think of innovative ways we can enhance our employer brand.
Cambridge Consultant’s growth plans over the next 5 years are ambitious and we anticipate a continuous recruitment cycle. Therefore this is an exciting opportunity to apply your understanding of what it takes to attract high calibre applicants in a competitive industry sector, and help us grow.
- Direct sourcing of talented candidates for a range of roles including software, electronics, physics, maths, science and design vacancies
- Review and shortlisting of CVs
- Interviewing candidates
- Run pre-briefs and de-briefs with the interview teams to ensure efficient use of interview time and to collate comments and views
- Provide guidance and advice on best practice to hiring managers in relation to recruitment queries
- Liaise with line managers and produce detailed job specifications for each vacancy
- Advertise vacancies in the appropriate way. This will mostly involve websites, but could include written advertisements in journals, national press etc
- Liaise closely with our PSL of recruitment agencies
- Ensure decisions on every applicant are followed through
- Keep interview and recruitment reports up to date
- A track record of successful full life cycle technical recruitment within any of the following sectors: Science, technology, engineering, and / or mathematics.
- Demonstrable experience directly sourcing candidates for technical roles
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A professional and engaging communicator
- Level A/B qualification in psychometric testing would be an advantage
- Experience planning and executing recruitment events
- Experience of recruitment marketing
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.