- Closing date 31 Mar 2018
Abcam, a global and innovative biotechnology company, is currently looking for a Junior Credit Controller with fluent French to work in our Accounts Receivable department until the end of April 2018. You will be responsible for coordinating debts of existing debtors, speaking to customers over the phone and emails.
About Financial Services at Abcam
The Financial Services team is made up of 20 people across the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions. These areas have strong internal relationships with departmets such as Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. It’s a fast paced and rapidly changing environment which requires adaptability, flexibility and drive from all team members.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Proactively contact customers via email, telephone and letter to secure payment of overdue accounts and keep records up to date.
- Refer any accounts to the Debt Collection Agency as required.
- Consistently address customer queries within 24 hours, liaising with relevant departments if necessary.
- To accurately allocate and post cash, issue credit notes, manual invoices, posting invoices as well as other duties as and when relevant.
- Report any issues to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader or Manager.
- You have some experience proactively chasing debtors over phone and email.
- You are dedicated to deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- You are a solid team-player and keen to support the team when required.
- You have a strong level of accuracy and attention to detail, along with some experience using Excel.
- You are fluent in French as you will mainly be dealing with our French customer base.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!