- Closing date 31 Mar 2018
- Type Full-time
- Duration Permanent
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for an experienced Office Admin/Accounts Assistant to become part of a leading biotech company at the Cambridge Science Park.
We have a part-time office assistant position available, 15 to 20 hours per week, with a view to become a permanent position for the right person. The part-time job would involve taking care of bookkeeping and administration for a professional limited liability company.
We are in need of a meticulous, competent and organized self-starter with experience with this kind of work, and good computer skills including phone, email, word and excel.
The ideal candidate will be a discreet, responsible,task-oriented individual who is able to work independently.
Required Skills/Experience of the successful Office Admin/Accounts Assistant
- Excellent communication and typing skills.
- Discreet, with a “can do” attitude -very important.
- Good spelling and good numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software or similar (ie. Sage, Quickbooks, etc).
- Knowledge of MS office suite.
- A persistent nature would be an advantage for this role.
- A background in biology and/or chemistry would be an advantage however this is not essential.
Duties of thesuccessful Office Admin/Accounts Assistant
- Receive/direct/relay telephone messages with a pleasant telephone manner
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Bookkeeping, reconciliation and debt chasing
- Perform other related duties as required
The role will suit those interested in pursuing a career in accounting or finance.
Applicants must be 18 years old or over and have a valid National Insurance Number.
Full training will be provided.
We look forward to hearing from you!
FOR AGENCIES – WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH ANY AGENCY FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITION THAT WE ADVERTISE.