The main mission of YESFEZ is to develop “an international-level high-tech industrial cluster” and set up a “bridgehead for trading with China.”
OCO Global are currently in the process of contacting UK and Irish based companies to gain a better insight into their investment and expansion plans, especially those focused on East Asia within the next 12-36 months.
As the gateway for YESFEZ, Pyeongtaek-Dangjin Port will connect Northeast Asian region with Seoul and Korea’s industrial cluster. The area will be a strategic location to export manufactured items from Korea to China and to other Northeast Asian countries with the lowest cost – effectively providing a bridge-head to the Chinese market.
OCO Global would be interested to hear from both members and followers of the Cambridge Science Park who would be interested in networking with Senior Officials from YESFEZ who can provide an insight into trade and investment opportunities.The main key sectors which would apply in this case are;
This is not an exhaustive list and additional requests are welcomed from companies working in different sectors also.
Provision of all relevant information on business opportunities and investment incentives;
- Building contact networks for project development
- Guidance through the investment location (sites/buildings) selection process, finding JV partners;
- Organising site and company visits, incoming and outgoing missions;
- Providing investment aftercare service.
- Bridgehead into the huge Chinese market
- Numerous tax and regulatory exemptions
- Zero-rated corporate tax for the first 5 years of investment
- Employment and training support up-to the value of $1million
- One-stop administration process
YESFEZ provides foreign investors with high-quality support for key decision-making processes and a wealth of supplementary services.