- Date 6 May 2020
- Time 11:00 - 12:00
- Location Online Event
Join Grant Thornton's weekly webinars, where they will provide practical steps to support your thinking around potential business impacts, questions to consider and associated practical actions in order to protect reputation and preserve value.
They will focus on the following six lenses:
- people – keeping them safe, motivated and enabled to do their jobs
- technology – managing your stability and digital risk
- liquidity, contingency and claims – ensuring your stability for the future
- operations – meeting customer demands effectively and efficiently
- customers and suppliers – keeping them informed, secure and prepared for change
- regulatory changes – stay compliant now and in the future
The webinar will include a 45 minute presentation followed by a Q&A with their team of experts.