The next Marketing Special Interest Group will be held on the 19 November from 11:00 to 12:00.
Please register on the form opposite - zoom details to be sent in due course
Tips for building and maintaining relationships – video marketing, content marketing
Video marketing builds and maintains relationships because it:
- Informs and educates – is easy to absorb and mobile friendly
- Builds trust, ‘connect’ with stakeholders, humanizes the brand
- Keeps you competitive
- Is loved by Search engines – is seen as high quality content
- Is good for social media – it works across multiple platforms, encourages social shares
What examples do you have to share?
And, alternative ways of sourcing content ideas:
- Latest insights from industry leaders and press
- Talk to sales team and/or customer services – find out what the customers’ pain points are
- Job Descriptions of your target audience – what are their key responsibilities
- Events, webinars
- Pose a question on social media
What other ideas do you want to share?
Quick fire – Christmas jingles – you’ll have to come to find out what this one is about!