- Date 5 Feb 2020
- Time 09:00 - 11:00
- Address The Bradfield Centre Milton Road CB4 0GF
Our planet and all who live on it faces challenges like never before. With the sustainable development goals, the 'what' (the areas that need to be addressed' have been identified. The ‘how’ is now up to us, each and every one of us. But what does it mean?
In this workshop, Dr Bettina von Stamm, Director of Awards Program for Katerva, will be addressing such questions as:
• What are the greatest challenges in achieving the sustainable development goals, and how can you contribute to addressing them?
- What needs to change in our thinking and acting, and how can you lead the way?
- What are landmines on our path towards sustainability, and how can you help to avoid them?
- What tools and frameworks are available to us on our journey, and how can you help spread use and awareness?
- What new skills do we need on our journey, and who can help us acquire them?
- Who needs to be part of our journey, and how can you help to get them on board?
- What are the mindsets and behaviours we need, and what would it take for you to embrace them?