Are you aged 40-74 without a pre-existing condition?
Even though you might be feeling great, if you’re over 40 you may be at risk of heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, diabetes or dementia. A FREE NHS Health Check can help you reduce these risks and help you stay healthy.
FULL NHS Health Checks Include:
Blood Sugar level test (HbA1c Diabetes Test), Cholesterol test (TOTAL, HDL and Ratio ), Blood Pressure, Height, Weight, BMI, Lifestyle Screening to prevent Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, Stroke and Dementia)
A health check takes approx 20-30 minutes and results are given instantly.You are eligible for an NHS Health Check if :
- You are registered with a Cambridgeshire GP and/or Cambridgeshire resident (Not applicable if delivered at regular place of work in Cambridgeshire)
- Aged between 40 and 74 years
- Have NOT had an NHS Health Check in the past 5 years
- Have NOT already been diagnosed or treated for any of the following: Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes, Stroke, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Atrial Fibrillation, Chronic Kidney Disease, Heart Failure, Peripheral Arterial Disease
- NOT currently on Statins (Medication for high cholesterol) or Hypertensive (On High blood pressure medication
- No need to fast beforehand
Don't hesitate - book your slot now and get 2020 off to a healthy start!
Please book your slot using this link on Eventbrite
In partnership with Everyone Health