Facilities Management Special Interest Group - open to Science Park members only
Now that discussions are underway about the easing of lockdown restrictions, the purpose of this meeting is to discuss making work spaces ready for a safe return to work and new ways of working.
- When members are hoping/planning to reopen
- New operating practices such as:
- Production line segregation / individual workstations
- Welfare and canteen segregation
- Toilet block segregation
- Site entry employee checks
- Visitor management
- On site services
This meeting will be held online using Microsoft Teams. Dial-in details will be sent prior to the meeting.
Please register via the form on the right - thank you