Organisations with high employee engagement are more productive and more competitive; research shows this time and again. Engaged employees perform better and help move an organisation forward.
Our mission at EngageEast is to increase engagement across organisations and their employees. Through our network, we connect the public, private and third sector organisations in order to share learning and best practice. All our activities are aligned and support the Engage for Success topic groups to further debate, form conclusions, develop resources and tools, and promote action.
On 2 December, you’ll have the chance to hear from David MacLeod, co-founder of the Engage for Success task force, and:
- contribute to and shape the employee engagement debate in our region
- learn what’s working well in other organisations and share your own experience
- broaden your professional network
- demonstrate your commitment to employee engagement through your involvement with EngageEast
- contribute content ideas and venues for future meetings.
EngageEast covers Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Essex. For other regional thought and action groups visit the Engage for Success website.
We look forward to seeing you!