One hour webinar including time for Q&As
• Demo using PowerPoint 365 – suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users
• Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practice what you've learned after the webinar at your own pace in your own time.
Clear, persuasive communication - between individuals, within teams, among departments, to clients - is a vital part of any successful organisation.
Join Karen Roem for a lively mix of demonstrations and business examples and learn how to create professional PowerPoint presentations that will keep your audience engaged through the length of your talk.
What will be covered?
• Seven steps to prevent death by PowerPoint
• Give your presentation a consistent look with the right formatting tricks
• Add visual interest in order to reach your audience
• Convert existing presentations to create high impact slide shows
• Create a "flow" that will hold viewers' attention using more advanced slide show techniques
• Save time by learning numerous tips and shortcuts
Please register using the form on the right. A link to the meeting will be emailed to you nearer to the time of the event.