Like it or not, email is one of the main means by which we communicate in our day-to-day work. Word is an integral part of Outlook for its advanced editing options.
Both packages have a number of underutilized tools and although you probably know there are easier ways to use them, you simply don't have the time to sift through and find the tricks and shortcuts yourself.
So sign up for this one-hour webinar and let Karen Roem guide you through the more hidden features.
What will be covered in Outlook?
• Find a needle in a haystack
• Overcome old habits and develop faster ways of working
• Tips to prevent email overload upon your return from holiday
• How to get people to open your email
• Save time by learning numerous tips and shortcuts
What will be covered in Word?
• Take editing and formatting beyond the basics
• Maintain consistency and save time using Styles
• Identify the dos and don'ts of merging and comparing documents
• Discover hidden features and functions that will save you time
One hour webinar including time for Q&As
• Demo using Office 365 – suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users
• Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practice what you've learned after the webinar at your own pace in your own time.
Please register on the right and we will send a video call link to you nearer the time of the event