Clear, persuasive communication - between individuals, within teams, among departments, to clients - is a vital part of any successful organisation. Like it or not, but Microsoft PowerPoint is widely used to deliver presentations.
Join Karen Roem for a lively mix of demonstrations and learn how to create professional PowerPoint slides that will keep your audience engaged through the length of your talk - and pick up lots of time-saving tips along the way.
A comment from a previous attendee of one of Karen Roem's webinars:
"Thanks so much for the fab session today! You packed so much in, but did it in such a great way that a lot felt like it “stuck”. I really liked how you incorporated the other hints and tips within the lessons as well."
What will be covered?
Add visual interest to reach your audience
- understanding and working with SmartArt
- setting up and reformatting an organisation chart
- converting existing presentations to create high impact slide shows
- working with shapes
- preventing "Death by PowerPoint"
Give your presentation a consistent look
- applying a custom background to slideapplying approved branding to a non-branded presentation
Create a “flow” that will hold your audience’s attention
- adding animation effects and timing to slides
- tailor your presentation to different audiences, using custom slide shows
- branching to specific slides in a slide show
Save time learning numerous tips and tricks
- importing an outline document into PowerPoint
saving a presentation so that other people can watch the presentation on most computers
Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar. (A self-study pack containing exercises and files will be made available to download prior to the event).
Please register on the right and further information will be sent to you prior to the event.