Residents' feedback

"We didn’t move here just because there happened to be space. The science park is one of only very few places in the world where you get an incredible level of proximity to other technology firms and individuals - it’s a fantastic place to collaborate."

Henk Koopmans, Chief Executive Officer at Huawei Technologies Research & Development (UK) Ltd

"The Science Park is brilliant - the environment is really good and conducive to innovation. I can take a walk and have lunch by a lake! There are businesses round the corner that can help with the development process. I enjoy attending networking events both on the Park and around town."

Andreas Meliniotis, Associate Director, Vectura

"We moved into one of the six units in this refurbished block last October. The Science Park is an excellent ecosystem, it’s very beneficial for us - more people have heard of us now. I love the environment, and there are lots of events going on."

Ivonne Medina-Salazar, Process Engineer, Emberion

"We get a weekly email round-up of all the information about what’s happening on the park, there’s some nice events, even the NHS came along recently to do check-ups which was very useful." 

Babak Bastani, COO, Cambridge Touch Technologies 

Join our community

Search current vacancies