We welcome enquiries from innovative companies in the technology and life sciences sector. Please contact Jeanette Walker, Park Director, to discuss the benefits of locating your company here - firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on property, please see the available property page
There is a restriction on the type of companies permitted access to the Cambridge Science Park. The majority of companies are involved in scientific research and development. A small number of companies directly support our R&D companies.
The Park is 2.7 miles from Great St Mary’s, generally regarded as the central point of the dispersed University of Cambridge. It is linked by a regular bus service and cycle routes.
The Cambridge Science Park has a wide range of on-site facilities for its companies which include
- Conference facilities at the Trinity Centre and the Bradfield Centre
- Restaurant and bar at the Trinity Centre
- Cafe at the Bradfield Centre
- Child care nursery
- Health and fitness centre
- Electric car charging points in the carparks of buildings 320 and 332
- Recreational walks and jogging paths in 20 acres of landscaped grounds
- Cash machine at the Bradfield Centre
We have installed 12 active points at unit 320 which anyone can use. Science park members pay the reduced rate of 20p per kWh but you need to email Connected Kerb Belinda Cotter to register as a science park member.
We have an additional 4 points in this car park which are latent but can be activated very quickly once demand picks up. We are also developing a strategy for further deployment of ev charging points across the science park as part of our commitment to achieving net zero carbon ahead of national targets.
- Temporary traffic light trial at the Milton Road roundabout starting from 3 September for 6 weeks
- Local traffic information available on science park website here
- Real time data on bus and train departures available on science park website here
- Live feed to science park website from camera at the Milton Road
- Traffic counter
Click here to download a presentation on transport initiatives aimed at alleviating congestion.
All our events are listed on our website - https://www.cambridgesciencepark.co.uk/events/
Click on the event you want to attend. You will see a Register Here form on the right. Simply fill out that form with your details and you will automatically be registered for that event.
We usually provide a link to all the events in ParkLife as well.