We welcome enquiries from innovative companies in the technology and life sciences sector. Please contact Jeanette Walker, Park Director, to discuss the benefits of locating your company here - firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on property, please see the available property page
There is a restriction on the type of companies permitted access to the Cambridge Science Park. The majority of companies are involved in scientific research and development. A small number of companies directly support our R&D companies.
The Park is 2.7 miles from Great St Mary’s, generally regarded as the central point of the dispersed University of Cambridge. It is linked by a regular bus service and cycle routes.
The Cambridge Science Park has a wide range of on-site facilities for its companies which include
- Conference facilities at the Trinity Centre and the Bradfield Centre
- Restaurant and bar at the Trinity Centre
- Cafe at the Bradfield Centre
- Child care nursery
- Health and fitness centre
- Electric car charging points in the carparks of buildings 320 and 332
- Recreational walks and jogging paths in 20 acres of landscaped grounds
- Cash machine at the Bradfield Centre
- Temporary traffic light trial at the Milton Road roundabout starting from 3 September for 6 weeks
- Local traffic information available on science park website here
- Real time data on bus and train departures available on science park website here
- Live feed to science park website from camera at the Milton Road
- Traffic counter
Click here to download a presentation on transport initiatives aimed at alleviating congestion.
Free taxi service
We provide a free taxi service to and from Cambridge North for commuters who work on the park. The service operates weekdays from the station to the park from 7am to 9.30am, and from the park to the station from 4pm to 6.30pm picking up outside the Trinity Centre. No need to book. For more information email our Transport Manager, Prajina Baisyet - Prajina.Baisyet@cambridgeshire.gov.uk
View timetable here
It takes about 15-20 minutes. We recommend walking the route along the Guided Busway
Ofo bikes are available at the station