Plot 420 will provide up to 49,770 sqft (4,624 sq m) of specialist laboratory and R&D accommodation arranged over three floors within the world renowned Cambridge Science
Park. It is at the heart of Cambridge’s northern cluster, which offers circa 2.6 million sq ft of lab/R&D/office space to over 100 leading high tech companies.
• Bespoke R&D/lab options available
• Flexible design to provide Grade A fitted office/write up areas and capability to integrate laboratory space
• Dedicated plant areas capable of supporting intensive lab needs
• BREEAM Very good accreditation targeted
• Full height reception and glazing to frontage
• Central lifts and WC’s at each level, with shower provisions
• The building benefits from 91 parking spaces and generous cycle provision.
Particulars can be downloaded 420 Cambridge Science Park – LOW RES – Oct 17.
For further information contact: WILLIAM CLARKE
T 01223 347294