Start date: ASAP
The Solutions Specialist will work with Account Management and Sales throughout the presales and sales processes to package innovative solutions for customer business needs and to shape customer requirements to better align with the Vix offerings.
You will work closely with the Product Management team to understand the capabilities of the Vix suite of hardware and software products and solutions architects and development managers to ensure that proposed solutions can be delivered within Vix solution architecture.
- Defining solutions for customer AFC and transit payments business problems
- matching customer requirements to Vix products and product plans, and identifying substantial gaps.
- Writing customer proposals
- Liaising with Vix product management and product development regarding current and future product capabilities and with 3rd party system suppliers regarding integration Supporting sales during pre-sales and sales cycles
- Feeding product gaps and opportunities into the Product Planning process
- Handing over solutions to project teams for delivery to customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- You have solid experience of fare collection and/or payment solutions and complex systems delivery, and a degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Ideally, you have relevant payment or security training/qualification, experience in consultative selling of complex business systems and transit standards and technology.
- Command of Swedish or French would be an advantage.
The salary banding for this role is £50-£70K. Please apply at : Reveal email address.
Please can you provide details on your current salary and benefits package, where applicable, and your expectations in your covering letter/email, along with eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer that seek to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse communities we operate within.