Job Reference: project manager
Closing date: 2017-08-31
Start date: ASAP
Vix Technology is looking for a Project Manager to join our team based in Cambridge. We are
As part of our global ePMO team, dealing with worldwide payment, smartcard, transit and ticketing innovative projects, you will manage the full cycle delivery of projects in transport industry, from the tendering process, to implementation and handover, across geographies and alongside a Senior project manager.
In this role, you will:
• Build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Customers, Vendors and Third parties.
• Collaborate with project delivery teams to drive through key actions required to ensure the successful integration of products.
• Compile, agree and secure detailed project budgets, forecasts, solution delivery and resource requirements.
• Monitor and control project risks and issues assisting in resolution and escalation as required and ensure formal handover of project and contract requirements to operational and support teams, and client as required.
• Help maintain compliance to, and improve, existing business management tools, processes and procedures.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have 3 years’ experience in project management, (including certification or experience in Prince2 and/or Agile) in software solutions, preferably combined hardware/software.
Ideally, you would have experience or knowledge in transport or airline sector, or for Automated Fare Collection systems.
You have managed budgets in excess of £3million, including timely tracking and forecast and have extensive experience acting as external representation to customers and stakeholders.
Your strong organisational skills enable you to work with decentralised teams and ensure timely delivery of group objectives . As part of your experience, you have been key in fostering a collaborative, customer centric environment that values input from all stakeholders.
You speak fluently English and ideally another European language.
Please can you provide details on your current salary and benefits package, where applicable, and your expectations in your covering letter/email, along with the submission on your CV.
Please kindly confirm your eligibility to work in the UK and please provide details of your visa is applicable. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer that seek to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse communities we operate within.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES