Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3DVIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
BIOVIA, a Dassault Systèmes brand, is the leading scientific product lifecycle management software and services company. Our industry-leading software enterprise platform provides a broad, flexible foundation optimized to integrate the diversity of science. Our 2,000+ customers include the world’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Chemical companies
As the EMEA Sales Director for the MSE business sector within BIOVIA you will bring a successful background at the executive sales level within a process industry focused software and services organization. Your solid sales leadership skills combined with exceptional sales skills in complex enterprise selling at the Executive level within the CPG, Oil & Gas, Chemical & materials based businesses, will enable you to drive your team of Account Managers to new levels of achievement. You will be driven by challenges, excel at leading, manage and motivate your sales team to maximise quota achievement and will deliver and execute on new business opportunities across EMEA.
This is a tremendous career opportunity to join an organisation where you will be able to make a significant impact. Leading your team of Account Executives you will drive the business forward though the success of major key account sales across Europe. Understanding and translating the customer needs into deliverable solutions, you will be a key influencer in the development of future product strategies within BIOVIA and have a direct impact on our business direction as you drive the sales of our enterprise solutions and product offerings into BIOVIA targeted accounts.
Reporting to the VP of European Sales & EMEA Operations, you will partner significantly with key leaders throughout our global organisation to understand our direction and growth strategy. Leading your team of EMEA Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives you will proactively support and guide them as them as they drive key account development, propose and present the BIOVIA solutions and close the sales of major, multi-million dollar, enterprise software and service deals.
This represents a significant opportunity for a high energy, driven and self-motivated individual with a team focus to join BIOVIA as we embark on our next phase of growth. A highly demanding role, candidates need to be highly competent at managing and developing both internal and external business partnerships, you need to be an exceptional communicator and through leadership and example mentor and guide your team and be a passionate believer in driving our MSE business forward.
Travel is a significant part of this role though additionally individuals will be expected to spend a significant amount of time based at the European Headquarters of BIOVIA in Cambridge.
- To provide exceptional sales leadership management to the geographically dispersed EMEA MSE team to build a highly successful, strong and cohesive team, delivering individual and team targets and successive over-achievement and growth in quarterly and annual quota.
- Successfully identify, develop and win, deep and complex, multi-million dollar, enterprise software solution sales, within the MSE domain.
- Manage and develop long-term strategic relationships at the CIO, VP and Executive Director level while engaging your team tactically within divisional or departmental groups to develop new business opportunities and build long-term rewarding partnerships.
- Utilising your excellent grasp and understanding of the market, to propose effective solutions to your customers to deliver successful contract negotiations/
- Confidently and accurately predict and articulate the needs of customers to the R&D Executive team, to enable these requirements to be assessed and translated into long term strategic deliverable solutions that provide to BIOVIA a definite ROI and deliver improvements to our customer’s business processes.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline and consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Mentor and develop your team to become exceptional sales individuals, continually winning new business by driving and executing complex multi-million dollar sales opportunities through strategic accounts.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A highly successful Director/Manager with a proven track record of leading and managing a geographically dispersed European sales team within the MSE space.
- A driven leader, capable of driving change and strengthening teams to continually deliver and excel on quota targets. Experienced with CRM systems, forecasting and operation reviews.
- A verifiable, outstanding career to date of quota attainment selling deep and complex multi-million dollar enterprise software solutions and products to the materials based market.
- Highly competent at executive-selling, managing and developing strong strategic relationships with large, complex global enterprises at the executive level with the emphasis on results and building long-term rewarding and profitable partnerships.
- An excellent grasp and a deep understanding of the materials based market and its medium to long term business challenges in order to propose effective strategic solutions and value propositions for enterprise software customers.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and workings of a global software company.
- Ability to maintain a high level of knowledge on the products and solutions offered to confidently articulate and deliver value propositions to enterprise software customers.