Would you relish the challenge of a busy high volume administration role within a friendly and professional recruitment team?
In this role you will schedule a large number of often complicated interview programmes, as well as meeting and greeting interview candidates. It’s a busy and rewarding role where you can really make a positive difference to the experience a candidate has when interviewing with Cambridge Consultants.
Main purpose of the job
To provide efficient administrative support to the Recruitment team, predominantly the scheduling and organising of a high volume of interviews.
Type of work undertaken by group
The Recruitment team are responsible for attracting and hiring the highest quality staff.
The Recruitment Administrator’s main duties revolve around the organisation of telephone and face to face interviews for the on-going recruitment needs of Cambridge Consultants.
- Maintaining candidate applications and recruitment records via a bespoke database
- Organising informal, telephone and face to face interviews (this can involve 4 or 5 people for each candidate) using an electronic diary management system
- Arranging accommodation and travel (where appropriate) for candidates visiting Cambridge Consultants
- Ensuring the interviews run smoothly, by greeting candidates on arrival; organising expenses; ensuring interviewers arrive on time
- Keeping candidates informed of the outcome of their application
- Dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries (from applicants, agencies, other outside bodies)
- Organising Psychometric testing
This is a challenging role in an extremely busy department and you must have proven first class administrative skills, as well as be highly organised. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, preferably within a recruitment environment. Appreciation of how to handle confidential data in a sensitive manner is essential.
You must be able to work well under pressure, have plenty of initiative and be able to assign priorities without close supervision.
Attention to detail is key in this position, along with excellent communication skills.
You should be computer literate and have good keyboard skills. Experience of electronic diary management systems would be an advantage.
Due to the position and nature of this role, required people skills include a sensitive, helpful approach, understanding and a good telephone manner.