Are you excited that IoT leads to Digital Services that radically transform all our futures? Would you like to lead the discovery, development and launch of novel products and services across a variety of markets?
We are looking for leaders experienced in the delivery and management of IoT products and services, their connected systems and the business operations that support them.
Cambridge Consultants is a fantastic place to work and is home to world class teams of engineers, scientists and designers working together to create digital services built on novel connected devices, distributed cloud platforms, deep machine learning and profound behavioural insight.
The role we’d like you to consider is to be the ‘product owner’ for new IoT products with digital services; a vital bridge between client ambition, user insight and the art-of-the-possible.
This is a role that demands deep client empathy, careful facilitation of specialist skills and pragmatic trade-offs between multiple conflicting needs in order to allow the team to discover, design and deliver the best possible successful outcome.
We are looking for people with broad experience of product management. For us this means:
- Full responsibility for shaping a service – end-to-end and surface-to-core
- Practiced at working at senior levels with Marketing, Strategic and RnD teams
- Experienced with both physical and digital types of product
- Able to balance the world of agile, scrum and MVP that work well for services with the world of waterfall, stage-gate and formal verification required to deliver devices successfully into manufacture
- Hands-on experience in launching a digital service or product into market and shaping the operational team to support and grow it
- A degree in a technical or related discipline is essential
Digital Services builds on the extraordinary variety of work we do with clients from around the world. You’ll get to work with blue chips and start-ups and with world-class teams of engineers, scientists, mathematicians and designers. And, if you get it right, you’ll get to add to our long list of transformational breakthroughs that are shaping all our futures.